It's been a while dear readers



Hello. It has been a really long time since I posted on here. Over a year! Not easy blogging.I really hope to get this blog going.

So a few months back Serena Williams wore this chic asymmetric pink dress to the Royal wedding and I really liked the dress so I decided to try a draft of the dress. I have not had the chance to sew up a sample.
WPA Pool/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images


One of the most popular posts on this blog, is this Celeribity Hack post, so I will like to continue with that series like I said in the post. I posted this on Instagram, and it turned out to be my most popular Instagram post ever with lots of saves.

Watch out for the next post that that details my analysis of the style, drafting steps and sewing tips for the Serena Dress (as I like to call it).

Enjoy!

Comments