Hello everyone and Happy new month. It has been a while. So I have been working on a set of new sewing patterns to be released this month of July. 

you remember this Melania Trump jacket I did a tutorial on  here ?
I have finally made up my version of the jacket, well not exactly. I ditched the raglan sleeve in favour of set-in sleeves.


 
Guess what? the sewing pattern is going to be available for download on the Sewexplicit Patterns website as from next week. So watch out for details, more pictures and discount offers on our social media platforms or signup for Newsletter.


 Would you rather draft your own? then the tutorial on the blog will help. Why bother though, when I have done all the hardwork for you.

SewExplicit Patterns contain multiple sizes (6-20) of full scale patterns complete with beautifully illustrated step-by-step sewing instructions. Our sewing patterns are resource tools for sewing enthusiasts, hobbyists, beginners and established sewists.


We have four other patterns coming up too. If you are following on Facebook and Instagram, you would have seen sneak views of some.
Have splendid month!

Comments